Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Out of the mouths of Bears...

The frankness of children.

Beloved had just passed through the checkout, with Bear sitting up in the trolley taking in all and sundry, and was still within earshot. Woman at the checkout, in addition to being rather grumpy, was notably well-padded.

Says a Bear:

That lady had a BIG TUMMY. I think she's got a BABY in it.
.....

In other Bearisms of the moment I particularly like Hostabull, as in Daddy, dolly's got a sore head, SHE's got to go to da HOStabull.

3 comments:

Jez said...

I can so see Bear doing that dude.

The Accidental Housewife said...

The 3 year old daughter of a friend started enthusiastically singing the 'biggest loser' theme song in earshot of a very large couple she saw at the shops. Perhaps a downside to the tv watching argument!

Armagny said...

I don't know the themesong, but they have awesome 'matrix-esque' orchestral music that builds up the tension as they wait by the scales. It always gets in my head (I um sometimes watch TBL...) but does seem more appropriate for a film about armaggedon or somesuch.